He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rainy Day Freedom

It is raining, so I have the day to sit around and be chill. I don't know when I will get in all of my hours this week since I am supposed to take off tomorrow as well to set up for my fight team's show, which is going down tomorrow night. I say that this is still part of the same return as last time because it hasn't been a month gap yet. It takes a month to be considered away. But Em is correct that it hasn't exactly been triumphant.

I still haven't turned in my laptop as I was supposed to early this summer. Oh well, I just need to get it in before the 28th. After that, I start getting fined.

My school schedule only has 15 credits. That is hilarious. Easiest semester ever. Perhaps I'll find myself another course to take. I also need to take care of an equivalency still. Goodness I am behind the times.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home