He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good Times and Great Oldies?

That title makes no sense.

I am supposed to be studying for an English Syntax test, but I haven't even managed to read any of the chapters yet? And I would like to go to bed. The first few chapters were all things that I already knew from a previous grammar course and a language study course, but I wasn't even doing well on the assignments that I didn't know how to do previously. And I am required to get a B in this class, which most people have trouble just passing. Am I just a moron? Probably.

Went up to Lake City for practice today. That is my new place to hang out at on Monday and Wednesday evenings. It's a grand ol' time.

I had something else to say. Damn, I really should write these out when I have the ideas. I'll come back tomorrow and finish this up.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home