He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Things That Make You Go, "Whaa?"

I noticed this earlier today, and, after telling a couple of different people about it today, I thought it was just interesting enough to mention to you folks. I feel a little bad since this is getting entertainment from death, but I am an ass so the feeling only goes so far. So...

Why was this girl allowed to wander near that area anyway?
Miss Deaf Texas Killed By Train
Also, do you think that you would feel the vibrations or am I crazy?

Maybe more information will come out, and we will find that she was also drunk. Then we just wonder who her drinking buddies are.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home