He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Waiting for my ruka.

Umm...yeah...short post cause I need some sleep. Plus, no one likes to read blogs in the summertime. Anyway, I haven't been doing anything really.

Went out to the fights at Mickey's on friday night. Not to shabby. It is funny how many folks you end up knowing of the years. Then you see all those bastards out there fighting. Speer is my baby.

I have also been working a little bit too. Think is going to have to figure out at some point that I just don't have ambition. But they don't seem to either, so we are perfect buddies. And by buddies I mean one friend who drops loads of cash on the other one. I would like to get to more of my landscaping, but I don't know where I will find the time.

I still haven't picked up the key to my apartment in Winona. Is it good to assume that we don't have any other bills to pay. Are there some sort of bills that people have pay automatically? If so, they can rot.

Politics? Eh.

Religion? Eh.

Plants? Fo Shizzle.

Peace.

You are the wave of the future. But you must first come up from your deep water. That means you can't sit still now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home