He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Banana-fana-fo

This is when you folks can be certain that I am either a ginormous loser or I simply love you too much. Those are the only two conclusions that can be drawn from be blogging at 9 PM on a Friday. Well, actually, there is one alternative. I will be attending Cirque du Soleil in the cities on Sunday.
Why does that cause me to be home right now? (Just play along like you were wondering.) You see, I still have to fulfill my workman's duties and so I will be taking care of business from dawn 'til dusk tomorrow. That will be ever so splendid. For that reason, I am spending a nice little evening here doing quite little. I almost feel like I am channeling Emily. Anyway, that is the price I must pay to attend such a spirited affair as the Circ (as I like to call it). I don't actually know which of their shows I am headed towards, but I will let you know. An artistic circus can't be a bad thing, can it?

Alright folks, lock up your dogs, there is a canine influenza virus traveling round. Okay, you don't have to sound the alarm quite yet; this stuff is only in three states. But it is on both coasts. I just can't figure out why NPR felt the need to waste a valuable Science Friday talking about this thing. Must be playing it up for the coastal yuppies with puppies.
Yes, I just did that.

Eat your fruits. This is my new, hip thang. I eat as much fruit as I can find. Unfortunately, my mother doesn't seem to know how to buy crisp apples and I left all of mine in Winona. I am left with nothing but bananas and grapes. Oh, I think there might be blueberries too. Those are loaded with antioxidants. Sorry, but, yeah, eat that stuff. I am your mother and I know what is best.

Say, how far did you travel today? Not in your car, in your mind. You can't get nearly so far away in your motor vehicle. I traveled back out to Montana today while watching the sunset. Good times. As a doctor, I recommend taking at least one trip each day. Preferably to a relaxing place, but if Vegas is your kind of game, feel free.

Peace.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice quiet evenings at home are the best. and you're only a loser if you believe you are. then you're just an idiot.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Denial isn't just a river.

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I need at least three tickets for the gun show next Friday: J, Dan Ryks, and I are in.

10:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You may sneer at this, but I know now. I was pulled this way and that for longer than I can remember. And my problem was that I always tried to go in everyone's way but my own. I have also been called one thing and then another while no one really wished to hear what I called myself. So after years of trying to adopt the opinions of others I finally rebelled. I am an invisible man. Thus I have come a long way and returned and boomeranged a long way from the point in society toward which I originally aspired."
~Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison

9:00 AM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Don't take me so seriously.

Good book though.

3:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

exactly

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home