He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Here we go again

How is it that I can never seem to blog on weekends? Actually, why is it? Because I don't like you that much. You people are like boring whores, you just want what I got to give you and you don't want to talk about it. Darn it, don't you know that I love to cuddle?

So...there is this over-achiever in one of my English classes...

Oh, wait, I am in class right now. I shouldn't be doing this, it makes me feel so dirty. Good thing Brooke is in this class so I at least I know that I am not the dirtiest person in the room.

Sorry, I just can't do this to my professor, I can't take advantage of a person like this. I must go...forever.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me dirty??? what are you talking about? I am a great student!!!

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Just because you are a good student doesn't excuse you from showering. Or being a skank, just ask your exi (exes).

2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my exi are skanks - not me!! haha!

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home