He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Monday, September 19, 2005

"Let me just finish my coffee, and then we'll go watch them cut the fat bastard up."

Tell me, is it too soon? This is more along the lines of clothing, actually, more about shirts. I own a shirt from the New Orleans Police, Levee District mofo. Apparently one of the English profs thought I was either an old policeman from the area or a refugee. The anonymous prof asked my Lit Studies prof to check me out. I made a fairly mild joke about the hurricane and whatnot, but I wonder if I can make offensive jokes about the whole thing yet. You know how sensitive I am, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, my humor is certainly not based on that. Hehe.

Damn it, I need to get over my aversion to blogging in class. I had a thought and I mentioned to myself that it was bloggable, and then I forgot. Maybe I will remember later in the day and this part of message will disapear. With luck.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home