He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Complete loser or luckiest man alive?

I'll settle for somewhere towards the lower end. You be the judge (as you are vastly over-qualified for the position, just ask Shrub). My evening didn't really begin until around 8:30 today. Any idea why? I was asleep. From 4:30-8:30 I was taking part in a semi-fitful nap. The question would be, is that a good thing? Either I am a loser for wasting my day or lucky to have such opportunities.
Additionally, I will blame all of you for me not getting up since none of you called my cell to wake me up for a chat. Don't you want to talk? Hehe, kidding, I would prefer to have no contact with you that does not go through this webpage. I really can't stand to see your faces or hear your voices.

I have the sniffles.

Watched the Aviator today. Why do I take such pleasure in a thorough analysis of a single person? They don't even need to be famous people, I bet I would watch a five hour film on Ted down the hall and love it. As long as it wasn't in real time.

Anyone have a coffee table for us yet, Shane doesn't seem to like the cardboard box across two laundry baskets look. Probably because those are his laundry baskets. Selfish bastard.

Anyone with a free Friday night, this is your invitation to the gun show (as Doron calls it). I fight in Austin a short time after 7:30 PM at the Mower County Fairgrounds. Maybe I will even tell you what happens, but probably not if I lose. Actually, then I will tell you about my beating and you will giggle about it, but your chances of that aren't that good.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home