He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Gee, how splendid.

I seriously, actually, finally have schoolwork that is keeping me from posting on here and generally keeping me away from all my various forums. Way to go RCTC! All it took was disapearing from a Wed to a Sun and a goodly amount of time spent in front of the television. Dang this busy work. Oh, it also took me getting a newfound dedication to getting at least seven hours of sleep a night. I am finally rested and, oddly, I have started doing homework in the mornings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

one more test after a night of poker and then I can get back at this thing.
Yes, you are Sarah, and it saddens me.

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home