He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Odd occurance.

This evening I attended a sporting event involving the males of the St. Charles high school and Lewiston-Altura high school. What was I doing there? I have no idea. I didn't even realize that that is what I was to be attending when I left my home. I was under the impression that this game was between the Saints and the Eagles. Danged kids had me tricked.
I did get the chance to yell things a lot though. I enjoy waiting for quite moments to yell because otherwise people can't hear as well and I feel that my words are very necessary for the people to hear.
"I LOVE YOU LANCE!!!!"

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cousin....

Emily D

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home