He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I have seen the light.

Well, that does it, I have now decided to abandon Eyota and move to Goodhue in the future. Those kids have heart and strength, unlike the Eyota kids. They do lack a bit in the brains though. But I can handle that. I think this predisposition to use all of their athletic abilities comes from their having one school K-12. These kids get to see the local studs everyday from age 5 on up. This, I believe, has quite an effect on the children. Also, they all have the crazy farming strength.

I might be the least able person to use power tools that I have ever met. We were putting in a bay window at Tyrel's house yesterday and somehow Tyrel and I are capable of only making our cuts correctly half of the time. It would be nice to have some skill with power tools, but I am content to be the greatest ever with an ax.

Also, twice this weekend my bed was inhabited by two men, and for some reason I wasn't even one of the people sleeping in my bed. It seems that I have lost some of my range as head lion. Darn it.

Oh, goodness, I am going to be late for my 4-H Alumni Tea and Coffee party. I must ske-daddle.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

Or at least a resonable facisimile. I don't know if Jesus was that goofy though or as cute.

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home