He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

In the news:

Just cause I feel like it, here is another installment of this wonderful semi-regular occurence.

Lovely photos (Darn, I will try to make that link work.) of mourners for John Paul II and whatnot. I don't have any particular affection for this stuff. But the photos can still move me.

Saul Bellow died. Emily might be the only one who finds that interesting.

Now to give you something funny. This is why I actually started this post, just to get this little factoid out there. Red ink is falling out of favor with teachers. Not because they want it too, but instead because the children are such sissies that red ink makes them upset and this causes their parents to complain. We have now reached our wussiest point in history.

"So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Peace.

P.S. This is what the alphabet would look like without Q and R. (Peace out, Mitch).

P.P.S. Pretty good discussion going on with that last post, chime in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home