He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Logan's Popular Pad :)

Logan's house has been packed the last four days straight. From crazy college students to hyper high schoolers, Logan's house is never empty! Logan is widely known for his big heart, hospitality, and for making the best homeade nachos in town! If you are looking for a place to have a good time or get the best treats, Logan's pad is the place to be!! I love you Logan!! You are the coolest guy! <3 Malory

P.S. you are my lover you know damn right!!! this is from tj wohooo! your house kicks ass!!! YEAYAA

1 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

I would note that it was only 2 days of folks over here. Unless you people were over here when I was in River Falls. And, friday night I only had people over here past midnight (not counting the usuals) and that would count as being part of saturday I think. Then again, that would make the past midnight stuff last night part of sunday. So....whatever.

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home