He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Mitch was found dead in his hotel on wednesday night. No news has been released as of yet.

Some quotes:
"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're relentless."
"I don't own a cell phone or a paget. I just hang around everone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me they just say 'Mitch,' and I say 'What?' and turn my head slightly."
"An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an 'Escalator temporarily out of order' sign, just 'Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience.'"
"Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only disease that you can get yell at for having. 'Dammit Otto, you're an alcoholic.' 'Dammit Otto, you have Lupus.' One of those two doesn't sound right."
"I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that."
"I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to too."

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotteth too hotteth said...

yeah, seems the grim reaper has been pulling overtime as of lately. as for the hedberg night, i'm totally up for it. really sad that it had to happen so close to april fools to kind of overshadow the fact that it actually happened with people claiming it was just a scam. let's just hope someone can follow in his comedy shoes.

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home