He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Decision Time

The feeling has hit me to decide what this site is going to be all about. If I went by the title alone then I would simply be writing about the various things that I do which really aren't all that interesting. So far I have branch off into philosophy, political commentary, social issues, environmental issues, current events, pompous boastings, my activities, and various other things. But I don't think that this can be an all inclusive blog. Maybe I will have to create couple of side-blogs that can hold my other ramblings. That, or I could simply limit myself to rambling in a smaller spread of issues. I am not quite sure what to do.
Let me know what you think.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you should dedicate this site to your in-the-bed nitty-gritty secrets.

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

B.P., I don't know if you know anything about blogging, you don't know it often enough to give advice, teehee.

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home