He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A new award:

It appears that I am now trying out watching primetime television this week and I have a new award to hand out this evening. In the week that has passed so far I would like to give the award for worst half our in primetime to.........
7:30-8:00 on Wednesday evenings
I guess Survivor, Lost, the Simple Life, and American Dreams just doesn't cut it for me. Especially since it follows the half-hour of That 70's Show. Although, this Lost show is looking semi-interesting. Dang, I might have to rethink this thing. Bah!
Wait...nevermind...they just had someone get eaten by some monster that we can't see because whatever they would put out would be the cheesiest thing around. Worst half-hour once again. Yay!

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

Yeah, I kind of figured that it was a running thing with the show, but don't they realize that one gol durned monster is not enough to keep the average person watching for the whole length of a series. So....it blows.

5:25 AM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

SCSU kids don't know how to sleep, so irresponsible.

5:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home