He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

How lovely:

It has been quite a drab day today, and unproductive as well. My only real activities for the day have been making it to the garden once and then putting up a little bit of fence out at Wayne's. That is the problem with having a broken vehicle. I can't really go anywhere as all vehicles are always in use.
Also, I am sad, my day of good luck passed by yesterday and I had nothing spectacular happen. Although wandering in the woods in the dark was a good time, I don't think that counts as an amazing event. Hopefully the weather will change over to something that is more supportive of exciting activities.
Oh, looks like I have a vehicle for a few hours. I am off to the races to mow a cemetary. Sweet.

Peace.

Update: It's raining, no working for Logan. Someone should really come up with some sort of work that I can do during all the times that it is raining.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn to paint

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Nope, I need something that will bring me cash. How about this? Poet for hire. Got a girl/guy? Need to apologize? I am your man. I can make all the sappy, crappy, ass-rocking poetry you need.

10:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds great...start by publishing this masterpiece...

Go
Jamp oft
a clift

Tyrel

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Way to screw it up. You make it sound as if Tyrel wrote it. Plus, you didn't allude to it's gothic imagery.

8:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.My "shrine" is going to include a letter to my cousin Luke...a selection entitled "Dear Lucke"

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home