He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I guess we didn't agree...

It looks as though I lied about the whole "posting more often" thing. I forgot to leave anything behind when it was time for vacation to start. Is it really a vacation if you try to do all the work you would have done during vacation either right before you leave or as soon as you get back?

Sadness still fills my heart for those poor young folks who are The Olympic Hopefuls. Althought, legally, I shouldn't be calling them. Does it count as misuse if you put the word "Olympic" in parathesis as if it were an afterthought and not really a part of the name?

Schools starts in a week and a day. Perhaps moving into the apartment is a good idea. It will be blast once school starts since I am not registered for any (well, I am actually in a couple) of the classes that I would like to be in, so I get to go to innumerable courses on the first couple of days to try and get put on the list for a some of the others. If I can't, then they can be called big 'ol liars for getting up my hopes of maybe even graduating on time.

I got some good people-watching in yesterday evening. Silly RCTC fellas.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home