He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Presidential Fun #1

My mother is now responsible for bringing you a new piece to this place, this is the inaugural editon of Presidential Fun. This new book I received has all sorts of fun facts about our fearless leaders and so I will give them to you a couple at a time. I don't know yet it this will be a Quiz section where you are expected to know which commander in chief goes with which fun fact, or if I will just tell you, so, for the first go, I will do bother.

Match the action with the president:

1. This man's favorite exercise was riding an electric horse.
2. This fella once intentionally urinated on the leg of a Secret Service agent
3. This chap farted excessively and loved making dumbs jokes to blame his actions on others

A. Gerald R. Ford
B. Dwight D. Eisenhower
C. Calvin Coolidge

Don't go any farther yet, now make your guesses.




The answers are:
1. C
2. B
3. A

So, would your prefer me not telling you, do you like having the answers, or do you just want me to not act like a horse's ass with this crap?

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home