He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Monday, September 12, 2005

And that just proves my point.

My Language Study professor, the Great Dane, is left-handed. This is a proof of every theory of left-handedness. We rule the world and you righties will rue the day that you decided not to give us universal scissors.

Then again, God must love the common man, he made so many of them.

Peace out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck the common man! I'm sick of using the right handed desks on essay tests!

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Yeah, it appears that each classroom at WSU has two lefty desks. I have moved them to my prefered positions in all but one class. In that class, I just sit on the internet the whole time anyway and don't pay any attention. Thus, I have nothing to write down.

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

You damn lefty freak. You inherited that from me too.

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home