He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Pop my collar...

So, I realized that I have been wearing all of the same clothes for the last few weeks. Each week ends with the same dirty clothes in the same laundry bag and those same clothes go back to be dirtified the next week. I was looking to diversify. That was when I discovered the damage to one of my favorite shirts. It is a lovely blue and white button-up number that I received from farmer Wayne a few years back. The collar on my beautiful shirt seems to have taken some damage. The darn thing is torn for a couple inches right near the front. The only plausible situation must be that I got into a fight or some sort of a scuffle at a party that I have no recollection of. That, or someone is trying to spite me by destroying the great fashion rep that I have established in the last few years. Sorry for typing so much about a damn shirt, but I am ever so distraught.

It was par for the course this weekend. I worked a bunch, slept little, and didn't even have a single profound thought (that I can recall). There were a few odd dreams going on in my sleeping head. I am pretty sure that I was molested by Jeff Pagel (for those that don't know, wrestling heavyweight, think about it), at least in my dream. That is awesome.
I did get to watch a good bit of the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie last might, but can't recall when I passed out from that.
Haha. I just realized that I wore a whitebeater (a red one at that) all day long. What a douchy redneck I am.

Oh, I have a health test tomorrow, I think it is the same one that I took in fourth grade.
Soon I am going to learn that binge drinking is bad, wow, these folks are amazing.

Um...it's calling to me Sam...sorry...LOTR is on tv...who would have thunk that the WB could afford this movie.
Wow, what a waste of a post this was.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home