He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Merry Frickin' Christmas

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are having a baby. Apparently this is news enough for CNN.com, so it is news enough for me. Then again, CNN was also reporting on Lindsey Lohan having a car accident this morning too. That's right, she crapped it out of her loins.
I am logging this partially to express my disgust with the general media, but I have a secondary reason as well.
Katie Holmes, up until now, had been claiming that she was saving her virginity for marriage. Heck, I read that in one of the tabloids at work a couple weekends ago. Does this make her a dishonest skeeze or just someone who was trying to set a good example for the kids and failed miserably? I figure, if you are going to fake it, you should at least do a good job.
Like me, all this happiness, fake as can be. I loath myself almost as much as I loath you people.
Also, now that we can't trust our celebrities (I am so surprised), who will we pick up to be our role models? Parents? Psha.

Que sera, sera. (Hmm...that just might take over as my new sign-off as I enjoy muttering it quite a lot.)

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you. I saw that you only had junk comments here so I thought I'd add something in. Nick and Jessica filed for divorce. Katie Holmes scares me. I want Tom to go back with Nick.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home