He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Young men are apt to think themselves wise enough, as drunken men are apt to think themselves sober enough.

It is currently 9:30ish and I am learning how to properly create a toga. Interesting stuff. I guess I should go buy some fabric so that I can be truly friggin' bitchin'. I will be in River Falls with Bobert and the Brad this evening as they enjoy having parties on wednesdays and I can still be back in time for St. Patty's around here. This many parties and evenings out might be the end of me and I welcome it, what a way to go out.

Which is more important: money or experiences?
To me this was a no-brainer, but Tom said it was money.

I was searching through the Guillotine photo section and was happy to discover that at least one photographer had gotten a shot of Dan's first reaction to winning state. He was either tired, digusted, or cocky. Any are fine by me.

What is your favorite tree?

Also, feel free to join in on the comments about the last post I had up. It has been decently interesting so far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as trees go, I would have to say that the banana tree is the greatest, I love nanners. And the experience thing goes, I am sorry, I do believe that experiences are better than money. But looking at it, the experience of slapping a bison would put me back 400 bucks. While I believe that I could just go over to the great Oxbo park for about a 10 dollar put back to pat my buddy on the balls. - Hobbs

4:59 AM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Sally

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home