He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

And the crowd goes mild...

The L.A. Kings can't sell out a hockey game. Is this because they will always be second fiddle to the Anaheim Mighty Ducks or because they are trying to have hockey teamS in L.A.? Gee, I don't know. Whereas, in Minnesota, we sell out every game. Well, the viability must be there otherwise they wouldn't exist, I just found that odd.

I am going to try to be a tough guy tonight. That is right, I am driving to Winona in the dark. I haven't done that in quite some time as the vision fails me and puts me to sleep. We'll see how I do.

Sargent's nursery accidently gave me a free plant today, I would almost feel bad for them, but I like my second plant too much for it to bring me down. Five of the extra trees I had chilling in my backyard got planted in the pasture at the G-parents today. I hope the cows don't like to eat oak trees. Also, the rabbits are already gnawing on my other trees and they ate down a bunch of my burning bushi in the backyard. Those bastards are going to pay this winter. The traps are coming back out. So are the guns, but those can only be used out of town.

Pheasant season starts next weekend and I have another gun show to compete at. What an exciting weekend ahead for me. By the time that all rolls around I will deserve the break. My fun weekend is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on the craphole of a school week that I have coming. I won't bore you with the details.

Emily mentioned the Nick and Jessica split, but those of us in the know saw that coming long ago. Jessica is going to start dating the original Jackass, Johnny Knoxville, how splendid is that?
Also, Emily, when you mentioned Tom going back to Nick were you talking about Nicole Kidman or Nick Lachey? 'Cause I know which one I would rather see.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

I am keeping hope alive. It will catch on.

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home