He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

When you're chewing life's gristle

What a waste of a good walk. I decided that I should probably work to move the democratic process forward so I took a half hour walk to my local polling station in Winona. I had intended to vote "yes" on the referendum to benefit the Winona public school, but I was thwarted in my attempt to help the children (they aren't that great anyway).
It seems that it is impossible for me to vote as I neither live on campus nor receive utility bills at my current address. You see, if I lived on campus or in campus sponsored housing I could simply present my student identification card and vote, but I do not and so it is necessary for me to come up with some sort of a utility bill with my current address in order to register. I for some reason thought that only some sort of mail or other bil was necessary so I brought something from an education testing service.
Yeah, that wasn't good enough and there is really nothing that I could have presented that would have worked. The only utility bill that comes to the apartment is the electric bill and that comes in Shane's name. Other than that bill the only utility (term being used loosely) bill that I pay anything for is my cell phone bill and that reaches me in Eyota.
So, conclusion, I don't really exist in this town and that just proves my point.

I am surrounded by thirteen-year-olds (maybe even younger) who help to prove another of my points. No adults believe that the Insane Clown Posse make any sort of decent music and their only fans are children like those around me. I wish they would at least debate the merits of the music rather than just printing of poor quality pictures of the douchebags.
Also, these same kids still like pro-wrestling. I might slap one of them if there is another argument over who owns a particular picture of Ray Mysterio Jr. Probably kid with the fucking mustache because he is loud and doesn't seem to know anything about computers and because he has that damn mustache.
Which gets to the next point, why do kids try to grow mustachios as soon as they possibly can. I recall Bigalk doing this when he was younger so I don't know if it something only dumbass kids who develop physically much earlier than mentally do, or if this is a pervasive disease within the age group.

Oh, why am I surrounded by early/pre teenaged children? The internet seems to have almost completely disapeared around my apartment. That is correct the net of inter seems to have faded. How disapointing. That just means that I extended my walk back around to campus so that I could type for you folks.

I walk quite a bit lately. I am punishing myself for leaving my bike in Eyota. I am also saving the planet (hehehe).

Last point, Shane, my roommate, is a nutbag. He puts ketchup on his mac & cheese and then questioned my dipping my grilled cheese in the same substance. C'mon.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they try to grow mustaches because all the girls, annoyed with the boy's adolescent obsession with anything female,, tend to idealize upper classmen, who are over that. and upper classmen tend to have facial hair. Later on the boys will retaliate by dating freshmen girls when they are seniors, and snubbing the other girls in thier grade because they won't 'give them the time' or some shit like that...hehe...do i sound like an angry feminest yet? Anyway, its all a vicious cycle that nobody ever grows out uf. and then in college all the girls just are really horny because they've been 'good' girls for so long and the guys are just freaked out. or happy. or (more than likely) everyone is just drunk. In which case I guess they're both. The End

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Well, I then recall all of the senior girls dating even older guys. Wait, that sounds familiar, my goodness, I am the douchebags that stole the ladies in high school. Don't worry, that fact didn't just occur to me now.

And, honestly, I am more upset about the ketchup thing. Or the voting.

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home