He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

And this'll help things turn out for the best.

Wowzers. I just got home from my first ass-kicking in over a year. It came when I was at fighting practice this evening, but I didn't even get punched once. We did a few drills and I even did the running-man, but then the fun ended. It was a grand ol' workout, and, so far as I know, I didn't push myself quite that hard while coaching last winter. At SCSU I did, but that was a long time ago.
Regardless, good times. I will pay for it in the morning. Come to think of it, I should be stretching right now.

A message:
Uncle Ron,
Yes, we still need a coffeetable. I wouldn't mind using the cardboard-box/laundry baskets combo for the whole year, but it gets to be a pain trying to balance the whole thing out when Shane has to do his laundry.
Let me know what you might have for us.
Thanks.

Why is it that my favorite magazine both only come every two months? (Also, what is the term for a publication that is published six times per year? I could look it up, but you will remember it for longer if you have to look it up.) Both my Organic Gardening and the DNR's wonderful Minnesota Conservation Volunteer are of that status and it makes me a little sad. Although, it does make me extra happy when they get here. Then, to add one more wrinkle, it is once again bad because that leads to me reading through them as quickly as possible. I can only read them a couple of times in a week before they seem to get a bit stale. Especially when it is gardening information that I am unable to use until the next Spring.

My blog has gotten intolerable boring. I promise to go on a bender and write from the book of Hunter S. Thompson at some point. Yeah, probably not, but if I get kicked out of school in the future, all bets are off.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home