He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Monday, October 31, 2005

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

I tried to make this post on Friday, but I could not get this a particular link to work. It was so spectacular that, when I was unable to post it, I no longer wanted to go on living or at least stop blogging.
Now I have recovered from my most recent depression, which wasn't actually related to the previous paragraph. Wait, I don't know if I am over it yet as I have not turned in my paper that created the depression. I fell asleep at 2:30 AM and then had to finish up my paper from 4:20 to 8:00 this morning.
It is probably crap.
Now I just have to get through the reading of my paper with the professor and then I can head home to take a darned nap.
Oh, I also forgot all of the various cookies that I received from my grandmother and Amanda yesterday. Bah.

I am in class, I think I will work on editing that paper as I am not yet in that class, so that makes it okay. Or something.

Oh yeah.
Happy Frickin' Halloween!
I hope all the boys look like whores and all the girls look like scantily clad nursi (or whores, whatever).

Peace.

6 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

I take joy from every random visitor...no matter how kooky.

1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the paper about?

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

It was discussing metaphor and simile in John Donne's "A Valediction Forbidding Mourning" (I just love me some John Donne). If only I didn't hate school, assignments, and whatnot.

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn school

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Now you are a poser. Pretending that you don't like school, how dare you do such things. That is like me pretending to like uncle Ross.

5:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah. nice simile. maybe i should have been more specific.
damn grades.
that better?

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home