He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hilarity

There is a particular television ad that I love to loath. It is an anti-sex ad featuring two teenage boys lifting weights and include this quote:
"I may not be able to lift as much weight as you, but I am strong enough to say no to sex."
It makes my day every single time I see it.

Hey, anyone remember when the Iraq War was supposed to cost the American taxpayers 1.7 billion dollars. That is almost as hilarious as that commercial. Oh wait, people are dead. End humor.

Hehe, update: O'Reilly is still a liar, this time on Letterman. He is getting schooled by Letterman. He has been school on the "War on Christmas," Cindy Sheehan, intelligence, and the legitimate questioning of authority.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em's Favorite Quotation of the Week:
"I'm not smart enough to argue with you point to point on this but I have a feeling that 60% of what you say is crap"
~Dave

I think I have a new favorite odd little man.

11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home