He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, whoops.

Looks like I gave out the wrong date for the next Battle at the Barn. I had originally told folks March 11, bug it looks like the date for my bout with Nelson is actually going to be on the 25th of March. They had the wrong date on the old posters, and I believed them.. I apologize.
Tell your friends.

Oh, Emily, since you were wondering. Yes, I won my fight last weekend.

I should really get to homework at some point today, but I thought that watching Where the Red Fern Grows and hitting up the Pizza Hut lunch buffet (for $2.60) were more important.
I heart that movie. Chop down that big cottonwood little boy! Good job.

Hey, I brought down a couple more trees yesterday. Slowly but surely I will have my self a blueberry patch and western treeline that look lovely and grow well. Hooray, and thanks to Seth for the help. Giving him an axe to use didn't even get anyone killed either. Amazing stuff.

Ha, I must be getting depressed. The only movies I brought back here with me this week were and adult oriented romantic comedy and a drama (but if you trash talk Gilbert Grape I might take you out). I did watch Rambo II last weeks, so I might just be recovering from all that masculinity.

Someone should explain to me why riding the Amtrak is so damned expensive. Does it have anything to do with the price of diesel these days? If so, provide me with some good info and we can being pimping the B-5 and B-20 blends.

Alright, I might just get to that homework now.

Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Please provide more details on the Battle at the Barn.

Where
When
Cost

8:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap it's a family outing now?

You people are insane.

6:10 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

I can't say for sure that I will be fighting in the show, I am planning on it, but anything can happen.

The details:
Fight for the 185# Semi-pro Championship
March 25th
$25
Doors open at seven
Fights at eight

Better for Doron:
I might be fighting at the Myth nightclub in Minneapolis on March 8th. I would be on the undercard of a pro show. It might be more expensive (although, I might be able to get you some free tickets), but it is a good show. You could think about that.

As for Emily, it's just a job. Like helping the disabled, only with redneck tough guys.

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Mr. Clark,

Thank you for answering the following questions: What, When, & Time.

However, you did not answer the "Where" question. So, again I ask Where?

Mr. Clark

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Olmsted County Fairgrounds. Hence the "Barn" part of the name.

6:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home