He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Where the coneflowers grow.

I will be heading back out to the farm again tomorrow. Went on out there on Wednesday as well. I didn't do much for work, but I did do a good bit of planning. That is almost as good, I swear. Once I have the plans in mind, the only thing that limits me is the rain. And laziness.
My blueberries are getting a fence and I will be adding a few more plants to that patch this spring too. I'll expand the hill garden around Maggie's grave too. Other than other clearing plans and probably one more expansion of the hill garden , I don't have all that much to do this season.

I do believe that tomorrow evening is just asking for a trip to Saint Paul. Or, at least, the old roommate, Brody, is asking. Seth and I will have to have a jolly old time as it will be the first time that I have visited Hamline since August. I have a rep to keep up...or something. I just feel like hanging out with all the spoiled Hamlinites.

I'll let you know if I come up with anything interesting to say, but I don't think you folks want a critical analysis of Mrs. Dalloway or The Chosen or some of that stuff. I could do that, but I will just stick with occasional website listings, comedy routines, and general narration of my inactivity. I know you want it.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good plan...yours is the light and entertaining blog...

leave the depressing and boring shit to me, as that's my specialty...best not to confuse our readers this late in the game.

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home