He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Worst Ever Award

Today I can give out the worst song ever award. MTV2 has saddened me greatly by playing some crap song by a crap singer, Robin Thicke, who has the weakest voice I have heard on the radio or televsion in quite some time. I couldn't bear to see the end, but I think it was called, "When I Get You Alone."

"Girl, you are hotter than the earth's core"

The entire chorus just goes:
"Love you girl, love you girl...."

Oh my goodness, Pharrell is in the video too. Sellout. Wait, he had already done that, now he is just making really shitty music.

Peace.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incidentally, I was reminded about a few of your previous posts the other day regarding peeing and Saved by the Bell. I went to the bathroom before a class in the English and Philosophy building and as I was sitting on the toliet peeing, there was an I <3 Zach Morris over the toilet paper dispenser. Also, there was the following quotation:
"What is art? Is art art? Are we art?" ~Lisa Turtle
Boys may be weird in the urinal, but girls are prophetic. Leave it to us to "read books repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall" as Dylan would say.

I think it's the Hoodoo mumbo jumbo gumbo at work.

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Go fuck yourself with your atom bomb.

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

You coming to Iowegian Easter?

9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mean that half as pretentious as it sounded. I need to work on that.

Anyway, I don't know if I am or not, certainly this is the first I've heard of it so I suppose not. Besides I have plans with my folks and the platypus. :)

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Logan Clark said...

I didn't mean that at all seriously. I just forgot to put quote marks around a line from Ginsburg.

3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you seen or read Naked Lunch? Fuckin insane.

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home