He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Busy Business

So....I had another busy week. I convinced myself that I didn't have enough extra time to shave this week. I get sick of my beard by that time, so tomorrow morning looks promising.

Oh, next week, I get to have lots of fun. I don't think I am going to get all of my papers written before it is time to leave, but I will have all of my tests taken. I have a paper due for Syntax tues and the final to take thurs, and I intend to get my Comparative Lit paper and test taken care of fri. It would most likely be the Salman Rushdie research paper that I would take with me.
Part of the problem is that my schedule keeps changing. I have to fly out to Vegas on wed morning this next week and fly back that night. I have to go to do a bunch of promotional crap. Pictures, videos, and douchebaggery most likely. Then I have to fly out to San Diego on friday afternoon. I figure having a little work to keep me in the hotel room might not be a bad thing.

I am up at DnM's again this weekend. The team is fighting at a show up this way on saturday, so at least I get to have a little fun this weekend when I go down to that. Other than that, I worked out for threeish hours at MMAA today, will be there from 9-2ish tomorrow and sat, then hopefully we will figure out a group to get in for a workout sunday. I will probably work out in Lake City on Sunday too. Eesh.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home