He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You thought I forgot?

Well, I didn't. I've just been quite busy.

I am opening a gym in Rochester, but rather than getting my own building I am simply renting space and time from Fred Gommels and his academy. Convenient to have relatives in that business.
Right now I am busy with paperwork. The LLC paperwork is all done and needs to be sent it. I have to register as a sport's agent in the state of MN. And the insurance is the last piece of the puzzle. I overestimated my paperworking abilities, so the opening has been delayed. How sad.
It should be going by the beginning of March.

I am also promoting shows with the new company that my teammate Kevin and I have formed. Rochester Mixed Martial Arts's first show will be March 3rd at the Relay Station in Mantorville. We expect 700-850 people. I know how to turn a profit.

This is all being done so that I don't always have to fight. And so I won't be scared if I ever get injured, which I will.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cease and Desist:

I hold a copyright on the following terms:
Rochester Mixed Martial Arts
Relay Station
Mantorville
"and"

Each time you use these terms, you will be charged $4.36.

Doron Clark

9:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa wa we wa, a gym? what kind of gym will this be? like a fitness gym (aerobic/anaerobic fitness) or like a MMA gym? - J.Hobbs

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about teaching and pastoral poets?

????

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home