He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Making Weight

I managed to make weight today. I dropped 6.5 pounds in the sauna, which isn't too much, but I really hate saunas and was struggling a bit. I was quite grumpy all day, and Keving was getting annoyed with me, so I had him killed. It had to be done.

Sorry, I forgot to come on and make this post earlier ('cause I was grumpy and dehydrated, and then I was busy drinking and eating and typing), so I will try to post a bit more in the morning before the fight. For now, I need to be getting to bed soon.

I ended having to drop my shorts to make weights, so the ring girl got a good look at my pale butt. I am sure it was great for her. There has been a lot of time wasted by various shuttling and waiting around this week, but it didn't get to me too much until today when I was getting near the end of the cutting time.

The MSNBC folks interviewed me a couple more times today and were at the gym with us as well, and I think I still managed to give them fairly intelligent responses.

Monte, my manager, made it here and gave us the shirts from my sponsor, American Fighter. Andy Fisher made it here as well, but he has the great distinction of wearing a Team Crazy shirt to the cage as we only had three sponsor shirts for some reason. I guess the team will get a little bit of free advertising.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home