He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Been A Week

And in that week, I haven't done a damn thing. It has been fabulous.
I took a trip to Mankato for Jeffrey Hobbs's birthday on Monday with Wally. I was trying to rest my back, but ended up doing a spot of heavy lifting just the same. Wednesday took me to Eau Claire to visit my friend, Andrea, as I was invited to tag along with April and two of her pals. Both trips were great times.
Also, I bought my first ever digital camera before the trip Monday, so I am now like every other college age girl in that I take far too many photos of my nights out.

I haven't practiced for fighting at all, but I did make it to wrestling practice.
Just because I haven't been fighting doesn't mean that I haven't been working on things for fighting. I have people working on my nickname, persona, fan club, and sponsorships now. They have also done some fabulous artwork for me.

I am off to my buddy Nate's show. He is in a band called Verge Of Collapse, and we will be rocking the town of Mantorville this evening and night. Should be a grand ol' time.

I still need to clean my old bedroom to fulfill the promise I made to my mother. I only had to do it if I won my fight. I should have just lost. Probably less work.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan "the great white hope" Clark

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan "the line" Clark

Like Mason "the line" Dixon for those of us who have been out to see Rocky Balboa.

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it wouldn't be as catchy, kinda like Mason Dixon line, but Logan and line go together........maybe

2:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're on wikipedia now. not even Jameela Siddiqi is on there, and Helon Habila has a shorter entry than you. now that's saying something.

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home