He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Last Minutes

Just taking care of all the equipment and trying to keep the nerves in check. I am the underdog in this fight, but it is really silly to make any of those predictions since no one knows that much about either of us.

The nerves can be an issue as they will often cause a fighter's energy to go away quite a bit more quickly. If I can keep that in order, I think I am in a much better position than my opponent.

I probably weigh around 200 right now, so that is kinda funny. I've been getting messages of good luck and whatnot from friends all day, and I appreciate those. And I have one person that will always remind me that fighting is one small part of my life and that I have a lot of other, more important things going on in my life. Gotta keep everything in perspective.

Alright. I have have to report to the arena is about an hour, so I should take care of all that stuff.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home