He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

No mo' jive in '05.

Whatever, I don't do the whole New Year's Resolution thing. So how bout: No more jive, while I am alive.
I would like to note that I can not recall how many people I kissed last night both male and female. But I am sure that I spread a good bit of germs around and that is cool by me. Jesse Green and I had a pleasant time doing an analysis of most every person who happened to attend that glorious shindig.
Hm...Appears I have to take a break from typing this as I am currently taking part in Doron's birthday celebration and my Clarkian grandparents are here.
Well, now they have left I have learned that I have an even more muttlike heritage than I realized. I will now give you a rundown of the ethnic circles that have come together to form me. (All newly discovered nationalities will be bolded.) English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, German, French (Canadian), Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Mohawk Indian, and (although not a nationality still unique enough to be included) Pennsylvania Dutch. Top that list, I dare you.
Anyway, back to last nights activities, many thanks go to Miss Mindy Haag for the use of her home and for taking the ass kicking for any and all broken things, although I would just blame Scott. Also, thanks for the ride home at 4ish, I am surprised I woke up early enough for it still to be today.
Also, as I have told most of you, I think I am addicted to reading and learning all useless knowledge. When I got home at 4ish this morning, I decided that I still needed to do some more reading, so instead of going to bed, I settled down and read all that I could find for another couple hours. I am an idiot. But, I did learn a good bit about the Catholic Church and the Papasy. Good times.
I will come back soon with some political commentary that is sure to bore Tom, which is my real goal here anyway.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home