He's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction. Taking every wrong direction on his lonely way back home. The chronicles of Logan.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Oh, there are goings and they are on.

Hmm, still trying to remember the last time I woke up in a bed with two men and had another one the floor. Anyone remember? I just don't think that has happened before, although, it might have back in sixth grade at our Whitewater camping thingy. The cold drove us together. Anyway, I am now thinking that my new career will either be in leading meditation sessions or in putting insomniacs to sleep. I think I could handle either of those.
By the way, Seth, you missed out on a wicked stick fight. But I was watching the television earlier this evening and was watching some tribal folks with their stick fights, they are so much more badass than we are. So, next time we are going to have to use more sticks or get thicker ones, those are the only options I can see because I (we) can not go on without beating eachother into oblivion.
Also, this weekend, I was working at chopping wood at the G-parents and I don't know if there is anything that I enjoy much more than that. Especially in the winter because the trees are frozen and so giant chips fly away. At least that is why I think they do. But it still makes me feel strong and like a fine worker when chips of wood, as big as servings of meat, fly away. Also, my mind is in full working mode for my plans for that land. I need good native trees and a whole lot of them. So...if you feel like getting good and tough, let me know, cause I have work for you.
My newest career has now been started, I am creating a business where I repair the landscaping work that has fallen into disrepair at homes and businesses. I also am available for landscaping work of my own. I already have one customer, if fact, it was the customer that forced me to create the company. Turns out that Clark Landscaping actually does exist and I didn't just make it up to get free lunch at Menard's.

Next weekend I think I will be heading to River Falls for saturday night, I need to put some minnows in my belly with Bobby. If anyone is interested, shout me a holla and we will put something together. I can only go for sat. though because friday is sure to be filled with the tears of young men from Chatfield.

Hmm, I appears that the second roommate for a place in Winona next year is backing out. Apparently Shane and I are just that ugly. We will have to just get our own place for the making of good times and sweet love.

New resolution: Try cleaning my bedroom....again. Hey, I haven't seen my wallet in a day or two either, I now resolve to find it.

Oh, I am still working on that greatest post ever thing, I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home